Doing better at keeping up today, although I am posting this from a wine bar at the airport. Headed to London tonight from work (which is a long ass flight from Seattle) so will try my best to keep up each day as I’m traveling, but I may have a day or two in between.
So here it is, question #2:
2. Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
Wow, at this point I don’t know if there is much that I haven’t tried, so here’s the ridiculous list of everything we have tried up to this point starting at the beginning of our ‘journey’ (spoiler – none of them worked):
1. Taking Charge of Your Fertility Book – which actually was super informative and filled with things they never teach you about your own body but didn’t actually help me to get pregnant.
3. Fertility Monitor (that was a nice 100 bucks wasted)
4. Lying with my hips/feet/legs up after sex
7. ‘Relaxing’ on multiple vacations
8. Sex five days up to ovulation
9. Sex every other day up to ovulation
10. Pineapple core during 2WW
12. 3 IUIs
13. 1 IVF
14. Supplements (trying now) – DHEA, Coq10, Fish Oil, Prenatals, Royal Jelly
That’s all I can come up with so far – hopefully continued acupuncture and the supplements will make a miracle out of IVF #2!
Off to jolly old England. Last time I was there I stayed next store to where the Royal Baby was born – let’s hope this stay is a little less punch in the gut and a little more booze and fun it up before stims start!